| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Elena in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is faintly wet with rain time and again. Around 186mm (7.3in) of fluid is dumped during on average 24 days.
- In August the blue above Santa Elena is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:15.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Elena August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santa Elena, Venezuela
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Elena:
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 669.5 kms (416 miles) N
- Guiria, Venezuela - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) N
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 728.6 kms (452.8 miles) NNW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 616.3 kms (383 miles) NNW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 787 kms (489.1 miles) WNW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 302.5 kms (188 miles) N
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 727.8 kms (452.3 miles) WNW
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 715.7 kms (444.7 miles) W
- Uaupes, Brazil - 828.2 kms (514.6 miles) SW
- Barcelos, Brazil - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSW