| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Elena in May is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish with rain time and again. A sizable 214mm (8.4in) of H2O accrues across on average 24 days.
- The skies in Santa Elena are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:09 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Elena May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santa Elena, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Elena:
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 669.5 kms (416 miles) N
- Guiria, Venezuela - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) N
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 728.6 kms (452.8 miles) NNW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 616.3 kms (383 miles) NNW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) NW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 787 kms (489.1 miles) WNW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 302.5 kms (188 miles) N
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 727.8 kms (452.3 miles) WNW
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 715.7 kms (444.7 miles) W
- Uaupes, Brazil - 828.2 kms (514.6 miles) SW
- Barcelos, Brazil - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSW